1.What is your passion? (something you do on your own, something that offers you intrinsic rather than extrinsic reward).
2.What have been your experiences with this passion?
3.Where would you like to take it? How would you like to stretch your knowledge, skill, experience, impact with or through this passion?
1. My passion is being a football manager. I not only give up most of time for it, but I enjoy what I do.
2. I have many experiences with being a football manager. From doing dirty laundry, to writing plays during games, to just hanging out in the football office and having fun. I sacrifice a lot of time but I find that it's okay because I make time to do many other things.
3. Being a football manager can't really help me get a scholarship to college but I feel that it's a great high school memory. I feel that it can stretch my experience because being a football manager is like having a job but I don't get paid. I have many responsibilities and duties which make the job very difficult but also very accomplishing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Alexis,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as if you get a lot of satisfaction from your role as football manager.
You have a good point that it can't help you get a scholarship to college ;> Beyond that, though, can you think of how your learning or experience in this area can be stretched? For example, are you interested in something like athletic trainer? or are you interested in the business angle of sports?
If you decide to focus on this activity for your project, you'll need to figure out where you can take it, in your learning.
Assessment score: 3/2
mrs s